1. Drink a glass of water first thing when you wake up in the morning. This will help flush out toxins from your body and get your day of to a fresh start.
2. Get up and move! Daily exercise boosts your energy levels, improves your mood, and relieves stress.
3. Get some sleep. A proper nights rest will give you more energy for the next day to do the things that make you happy.
4. Every morning make a list of 3 tasks you want to accomplish that day. Check them off the list once you’re done. This will leave you feeling good about yourself.
5. Work on important tasks for 50 minutes and then take small breaks in between to refocus.
6. Reflect and pray. End your day with prayer and meditation. Self evaluation can be positive.
7. Read more. Reading increases knowledge which helps you stay motivated and inspired.
8. Learn more. Watching tutorials and learning new skills increases your capabilities.
9. Brainstorming helps the blood flowing in your brain. Write down any new or inspiring ideas you may have in a journal.
10. Be grateful. Express gratitude for all that God has already done in your life.
11. Clean the area around you. Too much clutter can bread negativity in your life. Let go of things you don’t need.
12. Indulge in your favorite things. Surround yourself with things that motivate you and bring more happiness in your life.
Was this article helpful? If so leave your thoughts in the comment section down below.
Stay in touch>>>>
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Periscope
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel